Children's Tuition Fund
Sponsored and coordinated by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) Southeast Regional Office, the Children’s Tuition Fund (CTF) of Virginia is a scholarship program that provides tuition assistance for qualifying families with low to moderate incomes to attend Timberlake Christian Schools. This program is mutually beneficial to both TCS students and donors.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
EXAMPLE OF SCHOLARSHIP TAX CREDIT
How to Obtain Tax Credit
- Complete the Virginia Department of Education Preauthorization Form
- Return the completed form to ACSI CTF. ACSI will submit the Preauthorization Form to the DOE for approval.
- Within 30 days the DOE will mail the donor a Preauthorization Notice, which will indicate that the tax credits have been approved.
- Return the Preauthorization Notice to ACSI (address on the back), with your check payable to ACSI CTF, within 180 days of the Date of Notice. ACSI CTF will, within 20 days of receiving the gift and Notice, submit documentation of receipt to the DOE and send the donor an acknowledgement of the gift.
- Upon receipt of the documentation, the DOE will issue the donor a Tax Credit Certificate.
For questions about how you or your company can get involved please visit ACSI CTF page or contact ACSI Executive Assistant, Mame McMillan (Phone: 770-985-5840 Ex. 440 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).