Timberlake Christian Schools has a limited amount of financial aid available each year and is available only to those students in full day kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Enroll your child(ren) at TCS via online enrollment (and online application if new student) and submit all applicable forms and fees.
- After we receive your application, you will be asked to fill out the financial aid application through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment (FGAA) HERE. If you used FACTS Tuition Management last year for your payment plan, you will need to use this same log in information to apply for aid this year. If you are a first time user to the FACTS system, please select the “create an account” link to begin applying for aid.
- After completing the online application, you will need to upload, fax or mail all supporting documentation
- Applications can be processed after February 1, but must be submitted no later than May 1 to be considered for the first round of financial assistance for the coming school year. Please note that financial aid applications will be accepted after the May 1 deadline, but there are limited funds available after this date.
- Those that apply by the May 1 deadline will be notified of the amount of financial aid they have been awarded no later than the beginning of June. Applications submitted after the May 1 deadline, will be processed after the first round of financial aid has been distributed. Those that submit applications after the May 1 deadline will be given a date that they can expect to be notified of the amount of aid they are eligible to receive.
- After receiving this notification, if your family decides you cannot continue with plans to enroll your child at that time, all enrollment fees will be refunded to you, but the NEW student application fees are non-refundable.
After applying for financial aid with FGAA there may be additional scholarship funds available for families who meet the income requirements and have children entering kindergarten or 1st grade or are transferring to TCS from a public school. Please contact the business office for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.